Join Training Orchestra and Bluewater Learning for the L&D Roundtable: Trailblazing the Virtual Transformation of Learning
Now that the dust is settling, we’re asking L&D leaders what specific tactics they’ve employed in 2020 to achieve outstanding results.
- How one leader shifted 100% of their office-based workforce to remote effectiveness with 93% compliance
- How another mobilized 200 new hires on the first Monday after shut-in and retained 98% of them
- How another increased staff participation by 75% with VILT that focused on empathy around the learning experience for the facilitators and the participants
The transformation of Instructor-Led Training into a blended learning approach with virtual delivery must benefit the learners, the program outcomes and the business as a whole.
Our panelists will discuss:
- How to build programs, courses, and modalities that make learning more effective
- How to redesign courses for better outcomes, engagement, measurement, and knowledge transfer
- Which questions will help you sift through the information overload
- How to manage existing learning technologies AND the addition of new tools to boost outcomes in a budget-friendly manner
- Ralph Romero, U.S. Xpress, VP Talent Management
- Celeste Bonds, Baylor, Scott & White Health, Manager of Learning and Development
- Mark Haapala, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Director for Organizational and Professional Development within the Office of Human Resources
- Lea Anne Nelson, Cox Communications, Learning Operations Manager
Watch Our On-Demand Replay!
Visit our blog, Training Management Insights for the latest insights, tips and trends in training and learning management!